Washington – “We are officially changing the definition of a recession to eight quarters of negative GDP growth,” President Trump said in an early morning conference call. “Two quarters of negative GDP growth, or the prior definition of a recession, is opaque, unclear and just plain wrong. A real recession last longer than two quarters and should be eight.” President Trump went to further state how the Federal Government is willing to continue changing the definition of a recession up to 12 quarters of negative GDP growth and beyond. “Under my Presidency, we will never have a recession. I am willing to change the definition of a recession as many times as needed until we have positive GDP growth.” Stocks rallied on the news that the United States will likely never enter a recession ever again.
More From The Stonk Market:
- Simon Property Group: ‘If you don’t pay rent, we will break your f’ing knees’
- Robinhood Now Offering Actual Mining Training To Bitcoin Traders
- Goldman Sacs: ‘The only thing that will stop this bull market is Cthulhu rising from the underworld
- Robinhood: ‘We now allow teenagers with their parents credit cards to trade stocks’
- Man reads The Intelligent Investor 20 times, still an unintelligent investor