Have you ever wanted to buy a company that sells sex toys? Yes? Well now you can. Meet Luvu Brands, Inc. (LUVU) a designer, manufacturer and consumer lifestyle brand that sells the one and only Liberator(R) an iconic product that enhances sensuality and intimacy. The following bullet points are taken directly from the Amazon page:
- Slanted positioning pillows allow for limitless positions and are designed to work together or apart for even more variety.
- Creates comfort and support to take weight off knees, backs, and necks while providing the perfect angle.
- High-density foam supports the body and prevents sinking into a bed or couch while offering angles and access for maximum satisfaction and relaxation.
- Removable, machine-washable microfiber cover feels soft against skin and a moisture-resistant liner protects foam.
- Delivered vacuum compressed in eco-friendly packaging. Ramp is 34″L x 24″W x 12″H. Wedge is 14″L x 24″W x 7″H. Made in the USA.
Click on the Amazon link and read the reviews – you will not be disappointed.
For only having a market cap of $1.54 million (enterprise value of $3.9 million) the company surprisingly has an investor deck.
The company looks quite undervalued with $16.4 million in sales, $4.8 million in gross profit and almost $1 million in EBITDA.
The stock is likely not investable for 99% of investors out there. There are also some going concern languages and the company trades on the pink sheets.
Invest at your own risk. I am not a stonk market expert or advisor. I don’t own shares in LUVU. I don’t plan to own shares in LUVU (ever). I am old and don’t have sex because my husband is old.