Growing increasingly unhinged from the Hindenburg Research short attack, Trevor Milton released a 30-page research report claiming the famed short seller drowns kittens and puts ketchup on steak.
“I swear to God I’m not a fraud,” Milton said over fifty times while covering his mouth and looking away from the camera. “I’m an innovator. We have a picture of a car and a merch shop. Did Theranos sell t-shirts? Didn’t think so.”
To combat the Hindenburg short report on Nikola, Trevor Milton released his own 30-page research report. The research report claims among many things that Hindenburg is an evil short seller known for driving 150 mph through school zones in a “lifted” diesel truck.
We have obtained our favorite snippets from the Milton report and complied them below:
- The person running the Hindenburg account is an unstable 89 year-old man who wears depends and drinks prune juice.
- We sent a private investigator to spy on Hindenburg. The findings were disgusting. This man eats his steak well done and even puts ketchup on it!
- I’m 90% certain Hindenburg is the reason why COVID-19 exists. You don’t want to trust this guy.
- You know those Oregon fires? Hindenburg…
- I’ve personally seen Hindenburg shove straws down sea turtles throats.
- This guy drives through rural America to find kittens to drown! Wow!
- Did you know if you say Hindenburg really slow it sounds like “evil short seller.
In the last fifteen pages of the report, Trevor repeats he is not a fraud over and over, and even claims he has no idea what a hill is. The report ends with a new drawing of a car.
The appendix of the report claims that Trevor’s great great grandfather was a passenger on the Hindenburg and he is distraught by this mean act.