Featured image source: Bitcoin Market Journal
Gold, silver and other assets that are not tied to a Central Bank will outperform in 2019 and years to come. Here are five reasons why.
- Assets that are decentralized will outperform in any economic system that is controlled by a Central Government.
- The Central Government is not looking out for you. They don’t care if inflation becomes a more prominent word at the dinner table. They will destroy the fiat currency over the long-term. Gold, Silver and other decentralized currency will outperform in a hyperinflationary environment.
- With interest rates continuing to rise and the Federal Reserve hinting there will be further rate increases throughout 2019, credit users will feel a pinch in their cash flows leading to a unstable credit cycle. Commodities like gold and silver tend to rise in a debt crisis.
- A debt crisis leads to a credit crisis, which further leads to inflation from the Federal Reserve trying to taper the business cycle. Any currency not tied to debt or credit will benefit in this scenario.
- Fiat currencies such as the US Dollar are backed by the full faith of the US Government. The US Government is run by people like Chuck Schumer, Cory Booker, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. If that doesn’t scare the shit out you to own gold or other decentralized currencies, I don’t know what will.